Riedell Model 495 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Derby
- Width: B/AA (Delta), D/B (Gamma)
The Riedell Model 495 boot is one of our most comfortable roller skate boots and has many features that make it a near perfect fit for most who try it on. The boot sports hand-sorted full-grain leather uppers and a heat moldable counter ensure a customized and comfortable fit. The interior liner is full-grain Chinook leather and has a hand-rolled ankle collar to help prevent pressure points around the Achilles. The shearling tongue adds cushion and delivers plush comfort. The innovative Ankle Closure System secures and cinches your heel in place with lace loops rather than a Velcro strap. The Model 495 is available in two widths; D/B (Gamma) for a medium to wider foot and B/AA (Delta) for a more narrow foot.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 495 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Hand-rolled collar
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Ankle Closure System (ACS)
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Only stocked in black
- Available Sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.