Riedell Espre Roller Skate Set
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black, White
- Price Range: $400 - $599
- Skating Style: Artistic
- Width: Narrow, Medium, Wide
The Riedell Espre skate is a favorite among the best artistic skaters everywhere thanks in large part to the impeccable fit of the Model 297 boot. The 297 features premium materials at every seam and joins perfectly with a PowerDyne Reactor Neo aluminum plate to create a high-performance skate core. The Espre transfers your moves to the floor via ultra-lightweight Radar Varsity Plus 57 wheels and KwiK Zenith bearings that offer great durability and an effortless roll.
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
Riedell Espre Skates Feature:
- Boot: Model 297 Professional White or Black
- Plate: PowerDyne Reactor Neo Aluminum
- Wheels: Radar Varsity Plus 57 White or Black
- Bearings: KwiK Zenith
- Toe Stop: PowerDyne Adjustable Gray
- White: 4–10 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 297 and
The Model 297 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 297 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.