Riedell Phaze Roller Skate Set
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: ColorLab
- Price Range: $600 & up
- Skating Style: Jam
- Width: Medium (Beta)
No other Jam skate in the industry offers the customization and performance of the Riedell Phaze roller skate. Based on our signature Model 951 boot which offers a special outsole designed specifically for Jam skating and the ability to create your unique color combination at no extra cost, the Phaze is the final word in jam skating. To complete the Phaze we have selected only the finest components such as a PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series Aluminum plate and Sonar Ninja Speed aluminum hub wheels so you can rule the floor.
Pick your own colors with Riedell's ColorLab™! The 951 boot is non-stocked and made to order, and will be built to your personalized color selection for no additional charge. Please allow 8–10 weeks for production and shipping.
TO ORDER CALL 800-698-6893
- Sizing Help
Riedell Phaze Skates Feature:
- Boot: Model 951 ColorLab®
- This is a non-stocked, made to order boot. Use Riedell Model 951 ColorLab Order Form to choose your own color combination at no additional cost. Learn more on the ColorLab tab.
- Plate: PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series Aluminum
- Wheels: Sonar Ninja Speed (Choice of color/hardness: Red 90A, Purple 92A, and Black 94A)
- Bearings: KwiK Swiss Nitride
- Toe Stop: Jam Plug
- Sizes: Available in sizes 4–13 Full and Half; Medium Width
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 951 and
The Model 951 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 951 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email email@example.com and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.