Riedell Zone Roller Skate Set
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black, Tan
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Outdoor
- Width: D, Medium
Hit the streets in style with the Riedell Zone outdoor skates, featuring the suede Model 135 boot. The classic high-top look of this boot is sure to get you noticed and its split-leather lining will make your feet feel right at home. The boot rests on top of the PowerDyne Thrust nylon plate. Radar Energy 57 wheels will keep you rolling smooth and a durable bolt-on toe stop puts the breaks on when needed. Get outside, enjoy some sun, and let the Zone take care of the rest!
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
Riedell Zone Skates Feature:
- Boot: Model 135 Black or Tan Suede
- Plate: PowerDyne Thrust Nylon
- Wheels: Radar Energy 57 (Choice of color)
- Bearings: ABEC-5
- Toe Stop: Black Bolt-On
- Tan: 4–12 Full sizes only; Medium Width
- Black: 4–12 Full sizes only; D Width
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 135 and
The Model 135 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 135 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email email@example.com and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.