Riedell OG Roller Skate Set
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $600 & up
- Skating Style: Rhythm
- Width: D
Lace up the Model 172 boot of the Riedell OG rhythm roller skate and feel the comfort of the shearling tongue lining or fold it down for a look that’s sure to get you noticed. And while you have their attention, break out your best moves with a PowerDyne Reactor Neo aluminum plate that can handle whatever you throw at it. We finish the OG off with Radar Varsity Plus 57mm aluminum hubbed wheels that offer better performance and response from your skate.
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
Riedell OG Skates Feature:
- Boot: Model 172 Black
- Plate: PowerDyne Reactor Neo Aluminum
- Wheels: Radar Varsity Plus 57mm (Choice of Black 101A or White 101A)
- Bearings: KwiK Zenith
- Toe Stop: Jam Plug
- Sizes: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; D Width
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 172 and
The Model 172 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 172 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email email@example.com and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.