PowerDyne Arius Red Plate
- Plate Material: Aluminum
- Price Range: $200 - $399
Discontinued Model - Limited Sizes and Inventory Available
The PowerDyne Arius is a complete reinvention of the quad roller skate plate. The patented Arius is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more durable, and more efficient than any other plate, hands down. As an added bonus it is also astonishingly simple to set up for maximum performance.
The key to the revolutionary design of the Arius is efficiency. Traditional kingpin plates pinch a portion of the round cushion against the kingpin to product movement—an inefficient design that requires constant adjustment to find optimal performance. The Arius features Progressive Lateral Movement of the truck. The axle presses the Cushion Crown of the truck evenly against the specially designed Butterfly Cushion, creating efficient pressure. The result is stability with immense amounts of action.
- Sizing Chart
- Setup & Maintenance Info
PowerDyne Arius Features:
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, revolutionary design
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- Anodized metallic red finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure while eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision-machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles (8 mm)
- Unique urethane Butterfly Cushion design requires no adjustment – simply install and start skating
- 4 sets of cushions included for exact tuning (hardnesses ranging from soft to hard)
- Included hardware:
- Axle Nuts
- Mounting bolts and nuts
- Sold in pairs
U.S.Pat. Nos. 8,550,473; 8,556,275 and other U.S. and Foreign patents pending
Find out how to properly setup, adjust, and maintain your Arius plates by clicking below to download our PDF info card.