Riedell Model 172 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Rhythm, Rink
- Width: D
The Riedell Model 172 boot combines the old-school tall boot height that was made popular in the '70s with a comfortable fit that is perfect for dancing the night away at your local roller rink. The boot features hand-sorted leather uppers with a split leather lining. The ankle padding and reinforced quarters provide great support while the soft Shearling tongue lining and the wide-capped toe box take the boot’s comfort to a whole new level.
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 172 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted leather upper
- Split leather lining
- Ankle padding
- Reinforced quarters
- Shearling tongue lining
- Leather outsole and heel
- Color: available in Black
- Available sizes: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; D Width only
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 172 and
The Model 172 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 172 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email email@example.com and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.