Riedell Model 297 Professional (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black, White
- Price Range: $400 - $599
- Skating Style: Artistic, Rhythm
- Width: Narrow, Medium, Wide
The Riedell Model 297 Professional boot was designed for the artistic or rhythm skater that wants the very best! The boot is available in black or white and features full-grain leather uppers and soft moisture-resistant top-grain leather lining. Reinforced quarters and ankle padding offer great support while the soft genuine Shearling lining on the tongue offers the ultimate in comfort. The 297 Professional is a great leather boot that offers excellent flexibility for performing complicated dance steps.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 297 Professional Boot Features:
- Full-grain leather upper
- Moisture-resistant top-grain leather lining
- Ankle padding
- Reinforced quarters
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Color: available in Black or White
- Available sizes:
- White: 4–10 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths
- Youth and Junior sizes are available for special order – call 800-698-6893 for more information
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 297 and
The Model 297 Boot is available for ColorLab™ for only an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Model 297 through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Simply follow these steps to order your ColorLab Model 297 boots:
- Download and complete our Model 297 ColorLab Order Form PDF
- This PDF shows all the parts of the Model 297 boot that you can color, the various leather colors that are available for each part, and lets you select logo, lace, and eyelet colors.
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Model 297 boot you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the form (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed Model 297 ColorLab Order Form and provide your credit card information for payment.