Riedell Model 3200 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: ColorLab
- Price Range: $600 & up
- Skating Style: Rhythm, Rink, Shuffle
- Width: D
The new Riedell Model 3200 roller skate boot provides the stiffness and support you need to be at the top of your shuffle skate game. The 3200 features full grain leather uppers and a soft Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment. Cushy premium foam lines the tongue and the contoured collar, making for an ultra-comfortable fit. Unique to the 3200 in our line is the ForeFlex design that enhances the fit and flex for the small toe and ball area of the boot. Finally, lightweight cork heels provide incredible shock absorption and extra firm quarter panels offer support for advanced dance skate moves. As an added bonus, the Model 3200 includes ColorLab® customization so you can look just as good as your moves out on the rink floor.
Pick your own colors with Riedell's ColorLab™! The 3200 boot is made to order, and will be built to your personalized color selection for no additional charge. Please allow 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
TO ORDER CALL 800-698-6893
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 3200 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full grain leather upper
- Perforated Strata microfiber lining with moisture and odor resistant treatment
- Contoured collar and tongue with premium foam
- ForeFlex design enhances fit and flex for small toe and ball area of boot
- Lightweight cork heels provide shock absorption and secure anchors for plate mounting
- Extra firm quarters offer support for advanced dance moves
- Included ColorLab® customization
- Available size: 4–13 Full & Half - Wider "D" width
This is a made to order boot and includes ColorLab®. Check our our available leather colors create your personalized dream skate at no additional cost.
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.