Riedell Blue Streak (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Derby
- Width: B/AA (Delta), D/B (Gamma)
The Riedell Blue Streak boot is a game-changer in the roller derby world. Sporting soft, break-in friendly Kango-Tan leather uppers and tongue, the boot is lined with full-grain Chinook leather and features a uniquely designed slip-preventing tongue that is lined with thin foam covered by plush shearling. A durable nylon snug tie helps secure your heel while the trademarked blue EVA foam midsole provides shock absorption and cushioning.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Blue Streak Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain Kango-Tan leather upper
- Innovative split-quarter pattern
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Two-slit “Fox” tongue (to help reduce tongue rotation while skating)
- HF-5 Heat-moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon Snug Tie
- Finger-loop backstay
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Only available in black
- Available sizes: 1–13 Full and Half size; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.