Riedell Model 126 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Derby
- Width: B/AA (Delta), D/B (Gamma)
The Riedell Model 126 Boot was created with the mid-level derby skater in mind. If features hand-sorted full-grain leather uppers and HF5 heat moldable reinforcements on the outside right boot. The laces run all the way down to the toe box for custom lacing abilities along with a Velcro cinch strap for enhanced heel lock. The interior liner is Dri-Lex™ moisture-wicking foam near the ankle and lightweight, durable Cambrelle® throughout the front of the boot.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 126 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® lining
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched rubber outsoles
- Color: Only stocked in black
- Available sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.