Riedell Model 265 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Derby
- Width: B/AA (Delta), D/B (Gamma)
The Riedell Model 265 boot is one of the most iconic and popular roller derby boots in the world. Full-grain leather uppers with a heat moldable counter allow the boot to form to your foot for a personalized fit. The combo Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® interior lining is comfortable, padded, and helps wick moisture away from your feet. The eyelets all the way down the toe so that you can customize the fit through lacing. Finally, a Velcro cinch strap across the forefoot secures your foot into the boot and allows for easy adjustment.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 265 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® lining
- Full-grain white leather looped backstay
- DuoLock tongue webbing (helps prevent tongue rotation while skating)
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
- Color: Black with white stripes
- Available sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.