Riedell Model 265 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Derby
- Width: B/AA (Delta), D/B (Gamma)
The Riedell Model 265 boot is one of the most iconic and popular roller derby boots in the world. Full-grain leather uppers with a heat moldable counter allow the boot to form to your foot for a personalized fit. The combo Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® interior lining is comfortable, padded, and helps wick moisture away from your feet. The eyelets all the way down the toe so that you can customize the fit through lacing. Finally, a Velcro cinch strap across the forefoot secures your foot into the boot and allows for easy adjustment.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 265 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® lining
- Full-grain white leather looped backstay
- DuoLock tongue webbing (helps prevent tongue rotation while skating)
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
- Color: Black with white stripes
- Available sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 265 and
The Model 265 boot is available for ColorLab™ for only an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Model 265 through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Simply follow these steps to order your ColorLab Model 265 boots:
- Download and complete our Model 265 ColorLab Order Form PDF
- This PDF shows all the parts of the Model 265 boot that you can color, the various leather colors that are available for each part, and lets you select logo, lace, and eyelet colors.
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Model 265 you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the form (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed Model 265 ColorLab Order Form and provide your credit card information for payment.