Riedell Model 495 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Derby
- Width: B/AA (Delta), D/B (Gamma)
The Riedell Model 495 boot is one of our most comfortable roller skate boots and has many features that make it a near perfect fit for most who try it on. The boot sports hand-sorted full-grain leather uppers and a heat moldable counter ensure a customized and comfortable fit. The interior liner is full-grain Chinook leather and has a hand-rolled ankle collar to help prevent pressure points around the Achilles. The shearling tongue adds cushion and delivers plush comfort. The innovative Ankle Closure System secures and cinches your heel in place with lace loops rather than a Velcro strap. The Model 495 is available in two widths; D/B (Gamma) for a medium to wider foot and B/AA (Delta) for a more narrow foot.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 495 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Hand-rolled collar
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Ankle Closure System (ACS)
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Only stocked in black
- Available Sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 495 and
The Model 495 is available for ColorLab™ for only an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Model 495 boots through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Simply follow these steps to order your ColorLab Model 495 boots:
- Download and complete our Model 495 ColorLab Order Form PDF
- This PDF shows all the parts of the Model 495 that you can color, the various leather colors that are available for each part, and lets you select logo, lace, and eyelet colors.
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Model 495 boot you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the form (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed Model 495 ColorLab Order Form and provide your credit card information for payment.