Riedell Model 595 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Jam, Speed
- Width: Medium (Alpha)
The Riedell Model 595 is a durable all-leather roller skate boot that provides a great combination of comfort and performance. The boot features full-grain leather uppers and a comfortable Chinook leather interior. The moisture-resistant heat moldable counters in the arches and outside quarter of the right boot provide reinforcement, support and protection. The ankle snug tie keeps your heel from slipping in lieu of the traditional power strap to focus the fit in the ankle rather than the top of the foot and alleviate pressure points. The Model 595 has a lace-to-toe design and is built on our standard medium Alpha last, which some may find a bit too wide if they have a narrow profile foot.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 595 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Nylon snug tie
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Only stocked in black.
- The Model 595 an be made in white – call 800-698-6893 for more information
- Available sizes: 1–13 Full and Half sizes; Medium (Alpha) Width
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.