Riedell Model 695 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Derby, Speed
- Width: Medium (Alpha)
The Riedell Model 695 boot is designed for the highly competitive derby player to provide superior strength, stability and durability. It's also great for quad speed skating. The boot features hand sorted full-grain leather uppers and a full-grain Chinook leather liner for a durable, comfortable feel and a lacing pattern that goes all the way to the toes allowing for a more customized fit.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 695 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather linings
- HF-5 heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Black with stamped white “Riedell” graphics
- Available sizes: 1–13 Full and Half sizes, Medium (Alpha) Width
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.