Riedell Model 811 (Boot Only)
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $200 - $399
- Skating Style: Jam, Speed
- Width: Medium (Beta)
The Riedell Model 811 boot features a deep cutaway shape that allows for lots of ankle movement, making this boot ideal for jam and speed skating. Crafted from hand-sorted full-grain leather and soles that are both glued and sewn, this boot is designed to last. The interior lining consists of full-grain Chinook leather & Cambrelle® while the tongue has a genuine Shearling wool lining to reduce pinching and foot fatigue. Stiff counters add stability and responsiveness while also being heat moldable for a more customized fit. The Model 811 also features a low toe box that fits snug on your toes but doesn't lace all the way down—so you can have that full-contour feel with a little more room to flex.
- Sizing Help
The Riedell Model 811 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather / Cambrelle® linings
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- HF-5 heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Black with White lace cover
- Available Sizes: 4–13 Full & Half sizes, Medium (Beta) Width
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.