Riedell Epic Roller Skate Set
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black, White
- Price Range: $400 - $599
- Skating Style: Artistic
- Width: Narrow, Medium, Wide
As you slide your foot into the leather-lined interior of the Model 220 boot of the Riedell Epic artistic roller skate, you will immediately appreciate the quality and care that went into making the skate. While the boots coddle your feet, the rest of the Epic provides elite-level response for all of your advanced skills. A PowerDyne Thrust Nylon plate attaches to Radar Varsity 57 wheels for a skating experience that is truly epic.
- Sizing Help
Riedell Epic Skates Feature:
- Boot: Model 220 Retro White or Black
- Plate: PowerDyne Thrust Nylon
- Wheels: Radar Varsity 57 White or Black
- Bearings: KwiK Zenith
- Toe Stop: PowerDyne Adjustable Gray
- White: 4–10 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths (Size 11 available only in Medium Width)
- Black: 4–13 Full and Half sizes; Narrow, Medium, and Wide Widths (Size 14 available only in Medium Width)
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.