Riedell Quest Roller Skate Set
- Boot Material: Leather
- Color: Black
- Price Range: $400 - $599
- Skating Style: Jam
- Width: Medium
The Riedell Quest Jam roller skate becomes an extension of your feet from the moment you lace up the full-grain leather, Model 395 boot. The snug fit of this boot combined with the lightweight PowerDyne Reactor Neo aluminum plate and aluminum-hubbed Sonar Ninja Agile wheels provides instant feedback so you can feel the precision of your moves. Rock the beat, and look good doing it, with the Quest.
QUALIFIES FOR FREE SHIPPING! (US ONLY)
- Sizing Help
Riedell Quest Skates Feature:
- Boot: Model 395 – Black
- Plate: PowerDyne Reactor Neo Aluminum
- Wheels: Sonar Ninja Agile (Choice color/hardness: Teal 88A, Pink 91A, and Blue 93A)
- Bearings: Kwik Zenith
- Toe Stop: Jam Plug
- Sizes: 2–13 Full and Half sizes; Medium Width
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
Check out our video on how to use our online Sizing Guide
*This information is our recommendation only. We strongly suggest trying on boots before purchasing to get your exact fit.
Model 395 and
The Model 395 is available for ColorLab™ for an additional $160.00 ($199.00 CAN) to the retail price of the boot. You can order your dream ColorLab Solaris through any of our Authorized Dealers or directly through Riedell. Click the ENTER button below to start designing your ColorLab 395 then follow the directions to order:
- Design your ColorLab boot and save the Design PDF
- Be sure to have your Riedell size. If you are not sure what size Solaris you need, you should visit an Authorized Dealer to get properly sized, or you can use our Online Sizing Guide as a recommendation.
- If ordering through an Authorized Dealer, provide the Design PDF (printed or electronic) to your dealer and complete your order through them.
- If ordering directly with Riedell, contact us at 800-698-6893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly Customer Service Representatives will walk you through the ordering process. You will be asked to email your completed ColorLab Design PDF and provide your credit card information for payment.
The turnaround time for a pair of ColorLab boots is approximately 8-10 weeks.