Riedell R-Fit Footbed Kit - For All Men's High-Top Boots
- Boot Type: All Men's High-Top Boots
- Price Range: $40 - $69
Specifically designed for ice and roller skates, the customizable Riedell R-Fit™ Footbed Kit helps to improve alignment and athletic performance, alleviate pain from common fit issues, and provide comfort while reducing fatigue.
The R-Fit Footbed Kit includes the R-Fit Footbed, along with interchangeable arch supports, heel wedges, heel lifts, metatarsal pads, and an instruction guide. This R-Fit Kit is sized for ALL men’s high-top boots (Ice: Nearly all black skate boot models; Roller: Artistic/Rhythm boots such as the black Model 172 is an example).
The R-Fit Footbeds should work with almost any skate boot, however we can only assure 100% compatibility with Riedell skate boots.
Please Note: This product is not intended to be used as a remedy for serious injuries or issues. Should your discomfort become worse through using this product, remove the pads from your boots and seek medical advice.
The Riedell R-Fit Footbed Kit Features:
- Sized for all men's high-top boots.
- R-Fit Footbed: Made from durable high-density foam with a soft top cover and offers added cushion and support for a safer, more effective skating session.
- Adjustable Arch Supports: Three color-coded adjustable sizes for low (yellow), neutral (blue), and high (red) arches, to add comfort and help decrease foot soreness and strain. The neutral arch support comes pre-installed on the footbed. For those with flat feet, you can use the footbed without any arch supports attached.
- Heel Lift: The purple heel lift helps to decrease heel movement and slippage for additional stabilization and technical correction.
- Heel Wedge: The green heel wedges are designed to help correct either pronation or supination for added heel support, stability and shock absorption.
- Metatarsal Pad: The blue metatarsal pad comes with an adhesive back to secure to the top of the footbed. It is designed to help remedy soreness, tingling, or numbness in the toes and ball of the foot area.
- Learn more with the R-Fit Instruction Guide