Radar Crush Wheels (4-Pack)
- Color: Lavender, Seafoam
- Price Range: $40 - $69
- Skating Style: Dance, Outdoor
- Wheel Category: Outdoor Performance
- Wheel Hardness: 84A, 88A
- Wheel Hub Type: Micro
- Wheel Size: 31 mm x 48 mm
Radar Crush is the first and only wheel designed specifically for outdoor roller dance. Manufactured in the USA, the Crush wheels offer a dazzling combination of control and feel. At 48mm tall, transitions, spins, and crazy legs are easy and fast. High rebound 84A (Lavender) and 88A (Seafoam) formulas offer versatility for all types of outdoor surfaces. Sold in packs of four wheels. To order a full set of wheels, be sure to set your quantity to two.
Disclaimer: Due to the size and ground clearnace of the Crush wheel, it may not be compatible with all non-PowerDyne branded plates. See FAQs tab below for more information.
Radar Crush Features:
- Made in USA
- Category: Outdoor performance
- Skating style: Roller dance
- Size: 31mm x 48mm
- Colors/Hardness: Lavender 84A, Seafoam 88A
- Hub Type: micro
- Sold in packs of 4 wheels
- Who is Radar Crush for?
- Crush is designed for outdoor roller dance skaters. The small size makes dance moves fun, whippy, and fast. 84a and 88A hardnesses offer comfort, control, and feel on most outdoor surfaces.
- What surface is Radar Crush for?
- All types of outdoor surfaces including concrete, asphalt, driveways, parking lots, tennis courts, and garages.
- Radar Crush also works well for indoor surfaces when skaters want to get down in the home - Crush is great on tile, composite, and sheet floors.
- Is Radar Crush good for roller rinks?
- For rinks with well-maintained floors, skaters may find the Crush too grippy indoors. Crush will work well for roller rinks that have slippery floors or poorly maintained floors.
- Is Crush good for all types of outdoor skating?
- Because of the 84A and 88A hardnesses, Crush is a great wheel for skating on many different outdoor surfaces. The small height is not well suited for long distance outdoor skating. We recommend the Radar Energy for trail skating.
- Will the Radar Crush fit my plate?
- The Radar Crush will fit all PowerDyne plates. The ground clearance measurement of the the Crush wheel is 20mm. We recommend measuring your plate's ground clearance or checking with your plate's manufacturer for compatibility.