- Custom Roller Skates | ColorLab
Riedell ColorLab® and Custom Roller Skates
Design the skates of your dreams with Riedell ColorLab®! For only $100 in addition to the price of your skate boot, you can add as many different colors as there are panels or sections of your skate boot. We offer over 35 leather, metallic leather, and suede leather colors, so you can get as creative as you want when designing your new skates. Our online interactive tool allows you to pick your colors for each part of the skate boot and will show you what your skates will look like. Once you are done, simply save your PDF and contact your local Riedell Authorized Dealer to order your Riedell ColorLab® boots. You can also contact a Riedell Customer Service Representative at 800-698-6893 and they will walk you through the process and help to get your Riedell ColorLab® order placed.
- View Available Boot Models for Riedell ColorLab® and Ordering Instructions
- Download PDF of All of Riedell's Available Leather Colors
- Check out our Riedell ColorLab® Photo Album on Facebook
Call us at 800-698-6893 with any questions regarding Riedell ColorLab® Boots.
Riedell Full Custom Boots
Are you wanting to add a custom graphic, decal, or number to your skate boots? Do you have a foot shape that doesn't seem to fit one of our standard widths? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then a Full Custom Boot from Riedell is your solution.
For just $630 (low-cut boots) or $870 (high-top boots), our finest craftsmen will take your designs and build your custom skate boot to exacting specifications and features. We can make allowances for orthotics, arches, toe room, heel spurs, foot irregularities, bunions, etc. You can choose colors, leather temper, ankle/boot firmness, heel height and lining materials, plus add custom graphics and much more. If you can dream it, we can build it!
Want to order your new Full Custom Boots? Here's what you need to do:
- Visit your local Riedell Authorized Dealer or call us at 800-698-6893 and speak to one of our knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives.
- You will need to provide tracings of your foot on a piece of paper and measurements of these 5 areas of your foot: the ball, instep, heel, ankle, and top.
- Your local dealer will be trained in how to measure your foot and the custom boot ordering process. However, if you can't make it to your local dealer, our Customer Service Reps will be able to walk to you through the process.
- You will also provide us with the boot model you want, the leather colors you want, and provide a PDF of the graphic/decal/number you would like added to your boot.
- Because our custom boots are hand crafted out of leather, some designs can be too intricate for us to make. Avoid small sharp edges and extreme detail. If a design is too detailed and can't be created by our boot maker, we might ask for you to redesign your graphic.
- Don't forget to make your custom boots complete custom skates with plates, wheels, bearings, and toe stops of your choosing – all at a great discount – with Riedell MySkate® custom skate creator.
- Once we have all the necessary information from you, we will begin to build you dream custom boots. A pair of Full Custom Boots will typically take 4–6 weeks for production and shipping.
We guarantee the craftsmanship, materials, and most importantly, the correct fit of your Riedell custom-built boots for one year. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the boots within one year of the purchase date, the boots may be returned for corrections or repair.
Call us at 800-698-6893 with any questions regarding Full Custom Boots.