Bled Zeppelin - #618
Riedell Skate Setup:
- Boots: Custom Riedell Solaris
- Plates: PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series
- Bearings: KwiK Zenith
- Wheels: Radar Halo Pink 88A
- Toe Stop: PowerDyne Jupiter
- Gear Bag: Riedell RXT Backpack and Riedell Travel Bag
Years Playing Derby: 7 years
Current team(s) skating for:
- St. Louis Gatekeepers - St. Louis, MO
- Mens Team USA
Why I choose to skate Riedell:
They are the strongest boots out on the market. Being a big athlete that is always hard on gear, it’s difficult to find products that will hold up for me. With Riedell they go above and beyond with their quality and not to mention how they can take your ideas and bring them to life on your skates.
If I could only skate in one place for the rest of my life, it would be:
Belize City, Belize. It was paradise. By far the most beautiful place I’ve ever been.
My personal motto:
To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
My favorite music to jam out to:
Old school hip hop and rock-n-roll.
3 words to describe me:
Strong. Shit-talking. Loyal.
3 fun facts that most people don't know about me:
- I was a sponsored skateboarder.
I married my high school sweetheart.
- I have a whole tattoo sleeve of Led Zeppelin.
Someone I admire and why:
My wife (K. Woodward) she is the most driven athlete I’ve seen. Her passion for the game and everyone that is around her is empowering. Not to mention all dem skills on the track.