Freight Train - #202
Riedell Skate Setup:
- Boots: Custom Riedell Model 1065 Hybrid
- Plates: PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series
- Cushions: PowerDyne Magic Cushions - Yellow (85A)
- Bearings: KwiK Swiss Nitride
- Wheels: Radar Halo 93A (Pink)
- Toe Stop: PowerDyne Jupiter
- Gear Bags: Riedell RXT Backpack and Riedell Travel Bag
Years Playing Derby: 8 years
Current team(s) skating for:
- Texas Rollergirls - Austin, TX
Position: Jammer (primary), Pivot, and Blocker
Why I choose to skate Riedell:
I skate Riedell because I think it's cool and it just feels like home. They provide the best maneuverability when it come to the dance skate moves I like to do. (Jam Skating)
It was at my first RollerCon in 2013 I had my first hopes and dreams of possibly becoming a Riedell Sponsored skater. Then I saw the Riedell vs Antiks game that same year and was sold. I was like "I wear Riedells, how can I play?"
Where I come from Riedell is easily known to be the best skate boots in the business. I've always skated in them growing up. In addition, my dad always says a billion good things about his Riedell skates and their products. Me skating for Riedell makes him proud. All and all Riedell is simply the best brand I know and feel I could represent quite well. I am appreciative of this opportunity to do so.
If I could only skate in one place for the rest of my life, it would be:
Atlanta. They have a lot of good rinks down there and it’s always nice to have a variety of places to go.
My personal motto:
Have a good time.
My favorite music to jam out to:
R&B, Disco, Pop, hip-hop, and anything else with a catchy beat.
3 words to describe me:
Adventurous. Skate Traveler. Reserved.
3 fun facts that most people don't know about me:
- I have a car named Burgundy and a bike name Caddy.
- I like massages.
- I’ve been teaching myself how to play Pump It Up.
Someone I admire and why:
I admire folks who overcome huge obstacles.