Jackie Daniels - #07
Photo courtesy of Zakas Photography
Riedell Skate Setup:
- Boots: Custom Riedell Solaris Hybrid
- Plates: PowerDyne Reactor Pro Series
- Cushions: PowerDyne Magic Cushions - Yellow (85A)
- Bearings: KwiK Swiss Nitride
- Wheels: Radar Halo Green 97A
- Toe Stop: PowerDyne Jupiter
- Footbed: R-Fit
- Gear Bag: Riedell Travel Bag
Years Playing Derby: I started in 2005, and played my first games in 2006. So, this will be my 15th year of derby!
Location: Austin, TX
Position: All - Blocker, Pivot, and Jammer
Why I choose to skate Riedell:
I love the fit and the look! But, maybe even more importantly, I love supporting an American business that truly cares about what they do. It comes across in the product, chatting with employees and the support they show the skating community. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of the Riedell family!
If I could only skate in one place for the rest of my life, it would be:
The WFTDA track anytime, anyplace, anywhere.
My personal motto:
Work for it. Help.
My favorite music to jam out to:
3 words to describe me:
Hard working. Loyal. Kind.
3 fun facts that most people don't know about me:
- I put in as much work off track for derby as I do on track.
- I’ll always take one for the team.
- My derby wife, Bette Mangler, and I are still thriving after nearly 12 years together.
Someone I admire and why:
Teflon Donna! Talented player. Knowledgable Captain. Positive and helpful teammate. Triple threat. Long time Captain, league contributor, juniors coach. Kind, fun. All around great woman. What more could you ask for?